Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome

Hello to all you out there in cyber-land. My name is Michael and this is my blog about my 40k Imperial Guard - Praetorian army. I do not actually play the game all that much, but very much enjoy collecting, customizing and painting the miniatures. To this end, this army does not strive to be a 'legal' GW tourney army, nor do I have any army lists. I try my best, but by no means consider myself a 'pro-painter'.

I've been collecting this army for several years now, and love the miniatures from GW; the feel and look of the Victorian / Steam-punk-esque theme is so very much unlike most of the other Games Workshop armies.

In this blog I will hopefully provide pictures of the various units in this army. I am open for comments on how I might improve, etc.

I sincerely hope that you enjoy this blog and I look forward to showing off my army. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers